Wildflower Golf Course in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
Wildflower Golf Course is located in northwest Minnesota. We’re about 15 minutes from Detroit Lakes and 45 minutes from Fargo. If you’re in the area, stop by for a round of golf.
Open prairie lands and oak-lined fairways make Wildflower an aesthetically pleasing and enjoyable course to play. Designed by Joel Goldstrand, a highly regarded golf course architect in the Midwest, the course’s distinctive “Prairie Links” design is unique in Minnesota.
Wildflower Golf Course Awards and Highlights
- MGA Senior Tour site – June 2011
- Concordia Invitational, Women’s Collegiate Event, annual tournament, 110 players (2009 and 2010)
- MGA Minnesota State Junior Boys Championship host site (2009 and 2010)
- Rated in the top 10 Minnesota Golf Resorts by ResortsandLodges.com – March 2009
- Rated in the top 10 courses in Minnesota by AAA – April 2007
- U.S. Amateur Championship Qualifying Site (July 25, 2005 and August 6, 2007)
- 103rd MGA Amateur Championship, Sectional Qualifying Site (June 26, 2006)
- Minnesota PGA Junior Golf Association, host facility (1997 – 2006)
- MGA Players’/Senior Players’ Championship Qualifying Site (2005 and 2006)
- “Rally for the Cure” Tournament, one of 3,200 events supporting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, 44 participants (June 6, 2006)