2017 Men’s League
- 16 week men’s league, every Tuesday from May 2 – August 15, rounds can be played anytime on Tuesday (depending on membership)
- 9 holes will be counted for league (front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer)
- Both Gross & Net scoring every week
- 2-man teams
- Format will vary each week, examples include: best-ball, scramble, alternate shot, mixed tees, shamble, etc…
- A team must play at least 8 weeks out of the summer to qualify for end of season awards
- The best 8 weekly scores for each team will be used. After the team has 8 weekly scores, the worst scores will begin being dropped.
- After 8 weeks of league play on June 20th, weekly standings will be calculated and posted.
- To compete a USGA handicap is required
- Tuesday, August 15 will be the 18 hole, Men’s League Championship Tournament with a 3:00 shotgun start and a meal & awards banquet following
- League fee is $60 per person for 2017, which includes a GHIN handicap
- Weekly skins game – $5 per person (optional)
- Weekly prizes for hole contests and top teams
- End of season prizes for top teams
Our intention is to have a fun afternoon mixed in with a little bit of competition. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or to sign up your team.