Whether entertaining clients or hosting corporate and charity events, the professional staff at Wildflower Golf Course prides itself on hosting your event. Our experienced and professional team will be able to execute your event with precision and efficiency while still allowing your guests to feel relaxed and comfortable, while, most importantly, enjoying a great day on the course. Let us plan your tournament, outing, or event today.
Golf tournament packages include:
- Professional event staff
- Complimentary hole contests
- Cart signs with names and event format sheets
- Registration tables
- On-site tournament scoring
- Variety of breakfast, lunch, appetizers, and dinner options
- One staffed beverage cart
For more information: Laura McMartin 218-847-7638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 week Ladies’ Night, every Monday from July 1 – August 19
- 9 hole NET games, front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer
- Complimentary lessons from 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. shotgun start
- $5.00 per week optional game entry
- Payouts determined by the weekly format and number of players
- Play from the green tees
- Format varies weekly. Please refer to the schedule of games
- Green fees and cart fees are additional for non-members
- Specialty drinks each week
- Socializing and prizes on the deck following each game!
- Call the pro-shop to sign up, or simply show up on Mondays at 5:00 p.m.
Ladies Night is a non-competitive, fun night of golf and socializing.
|July 1||Individual – Net Stableford
Use your net scores to rack up as many Stableford points as possible. Stableford Scoring: Net Eagle or Better—6 points, Net Birdie—4 points, Net Par—2 Points, Net Bogey—1 point, Net Double Bogey or Worse—0 points
|July 8||Individual – Number of Putts
Your overall score doesn’t count—just the number of total putts
|July 15||2 Person-Scramble (don’t have a partner? We’ll find you one!)
Each player tees off, select the best shot and both players will hit the next shot from that point.
|July 22||Individual – 3 Auto Pars
Before teeing off, circle your least 3 favorite holes and award yourself automatic pars!
|July 29||Individual – Throw Out Your Worst 2
After the round, select the two holes that you had the worst net score in relation to par. Scoring will be based on how many you are over par for 7 holes.
|August 5||2 Person – 3/3/3
Hole 1-3: Alternate Shot (Alternate players hitting each shot)
Holes 4-6: Play your own ball. Select the best net score between you and your partner
Holes 7-9: 2 Person Scramble format
|August 12||NET F’s & T’s (4 hole total score on the holes starting with F’s and T’S)
Only the holes that begin with “F” or “T” will be totaled (i.e. 2, 3, 4, 5).
|August 19||Net Blind Draw Best Ball
Play a normal round of golf counting your strokes. Hand in your scorecard when you are completed. Everyone will have their blind partner draw revealed after completion of their round.
- 15 week Men’s League, every Tuesday from May 7 – August 13, rounds can be played anytime on Tuesday (depending on membership)
- 2-man teams
- 9 hole league, front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer
- Format will vary each week. Examples include: best ball, scramble, alternate shot, mixed tees, shamble, etc.
- Both gross & net scoring every week
- Men’s League is free!
- Optional weekly gross & net skins games – $5.00 per person per division
- GHIN Handicaps are required to be eligible for net division
- A team must play at least 8 weeks out of the summer to qualify for end of season awards
- The best 8 weekly scores for each team will be used. After the team has 8 weekly scores, the worst scores will begin to be dropped
- Tuesday, June 18, after 8 weeks of league play, weekly standings will be calculated and posted
- Tuesday, August 13 will be the 18 hole, Men’s League Championship Tournament with a 3:00 p.m. shotgun start and a meal & awards banquet following. Price TBD
Our intention is to have fun mixed in with a little bit of competition. Please e-mail email@example.com for further questions or to sign up your team.
|May 7||Best Ball|
|May 14||Best Ball|
Scramble off the tee, then individual stroke play until holed out
|May 28||Best Ball|
|June 4||Best Ball|
|June 11||4 Club Best Ball
Each player is allowed 4 clubs including putter. No Sharing!
|June 18||Best Ball|
|June 25||Best Ball|
|July 2||Skirts Best Ball
Play from the women’s tee box
|July 9||Best Ball|
|July 16||Alternate Score Best Ball
Play your own ball the entire round. One person’s score will be used on the even holes and the other on the odd holes
|July 23||Best Ball|
|July 30||Best ball|
Both players tee off. Determine the better position, then both players hit from there. Continue format until the ball is holed out
|August 13||Best Ball –League Championship, 18 Holes