Our 9-holes leagues are created with enjoyment and flexibility in mind. It’s a chance to meet new people or play with your friends while relaxing on the links.
July 12 1pm shotgun 2 Person-Scramble (don’t have a partner? We’ll find you one!)
Each player tees off, select the best shot and both players will hit the next shot from that point.
13 week Men’s League, every Tuesday from May 18 – August 10, rounds can be played anytime on Tuesday (depending on membership)
- 2-man teams
- 9 hole league, front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer
- Format will vary each week. Examples include: best ball, scramble, alternate shot, mixed tees, shamble, etc.
- Both gross & net scoring every week
- Men’s League is free! Fees are only collected on the days you play!
- Optional weekly gross & net skins games – $5.00 per person per division
- GHIN Handicaps are required to be eligible for net division
- A team must play at least 8 weeks out of the summer to qualify for end of season awards
- The best 8 weekly scores for each team will be used. After the team has 8 weekly scores, the worst scores will begin to be dropped
- Tuesday, August 10 will be the 18 hole, Men’s League Championship Tournament with a 3:00 p.m. shotgun start and a meal & awards banquet following. Price TBD
Our intention is to have fun mixed in with a little bit of competition. Please e-mail email@example.com for further questions or to sign up your team.
|May 18||Best Ball|
Scramble off the tee, then individual stroke play until holed out
|June 1||Best Ball|
|June 8||Best Ball|
|June 15||4 Club Best Ball
Each player is allowed 4 clubs including putter. No Sharing!
|June 22||Best Ball|
|June 29||Best Ball|
|July 6||Skirts Best Ball
Play from the women’s tee box
|July 13||Best Ball|
|July 20||Alternate Score Best Ball
Play your own ball the entire round. One person’s score will be used on the even holes and the other on the odd holes
|July 27||Best Ball|
|August 3||Best ball|
|August 10||Best Ball –League Championship, 18 Holes