Our 9-holes leagues are created with enjoyment and flexibility in mind. It’s a chance to meet new people or play with your friends while relaxing on the links.
- 8 week Ladies’ Night, every Monday from July 1 – August 19
- 9 hole NET games, front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer
- Complimentary lessons from 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. shotgun start
- $5.00 per week optional game entry
- Payouts determined by the weekly format and number of players
- Play from the green tees
- Format varies weekly. Please refer to the schedule of games
- Green fees and cart fees are additional for non-members
- Specialty drinks each week
- Socializing and prizes on the deck following each game!
- Call the pro-shop to sign up, or simply show up on Mondays at 5:00 p.m.
Ladies’ Night is a non-competitive, fun night of golf and socializing.
|July 1||Individual – Net Stableford
Use your net scores to rack up as many Stableford points as possible. Stableford Scoring: Net Eagle or Better—6 points, Net Birdie—4 points, Net Par—2 Points, Net Bogey—1 point, Net Double Bogey or Worse—0 points
|July 8||Individual – Number of Putts
Your overall score doesn’t count—just the number of total putts
|July 15||2 Person-Scramble (don’t have a partner? We’ll find you one!)
Each player tees off, select the best shot and both players will hit the next shot from that point.
|July 22||Individual – 3 Auto Pars
Before teeing off, circle your least 3 favorite holes and award yourself automatic pars!
|July 29||Individual – Throw Out Your Worst 2
After the round, select the two holes that you had the worst net score in relation to par. Scoring will be based on how many you are over par for 7 holes.
|August 5||2 Person – 3/3/3
Hole 1-3: Alternate Shot (Alternate players hitting each shot)
Holes 4-6: Play your own ball. Select the best net score between you and your partner
Holes 7-9: 2 Person Scramble format
|August 12||NET F’s & T’s (4 hole total score on the holes starting with F’s and T’S)
Only the holes that begin with “F” or “T” will be totaled (i.e. 2, 3, 4, 5).
|August 19||Net Blind Draw Best Ball
Play a normal round of golf counting your strokes. Hand in your scorecard when you are completed. Everyone will have their blind partner draw revealed after completion of their round.
- 15 week Men’s League, every Tuesday from May 7 – August 13, rounds can be played anytime on Tuesday (depending on membership)
- 2-man teams
- 9 hole league, front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer
- Format will vary each week. Examples include: best ball, scramble, alternate shot, mixed tees, shamble, etc.
- Both gross & net scoring every week
- Men’s League is free! Fees are only collected on the days you play!
- Optional weekly gross & net skins games – $5.00 per person per division
- GHIN Handicaps are required to be eligible for net division
- A team must play at least 8 weeks out of the summer to qualify for end of season awards
- The best 8 weekly scores for each team will be used. After the team has 8 weekly scores, the worst scores will begin to be dropped
- Tuesday, June 18, after 8 weeks of league play, weekly standings will be calculated and posted
- Tuesday, August 13 will be the 18 hole, Men’s League Championship Tournament with a 3:00 p.m. shotgun start and a meal & awards banquet following. Price TBD
Our intention is to have fun mixed in with a little bit of competition. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or to sign up your team.
|May 7||Best Ball|
|May 14||Best Ball|
Scramble off the tee, then individual stroke play until holed out
|May 28||Best Ball|
|June 4||Best Ball|
|June 11||4 Club Best Ball
Each player is allowed 4 clubs including putter. No Sharing!
|June 18||Best Ball|
|June 25||Best Ball|
|July 2||Skirts Best Ball
Play from the women’s tee box
|July 9||Best Ball|
|July 16||Alternate Score Best Ball
Play your own ball the entire round. One person’s score will be used on the even holes and the other on the odd holes
|July 23||Best Ball|
|July 30||Best ball|
Both players tee off. Determine the better position, then both players hit from there. Continue format until the ball is holed out
|August 13||Best Ball –League Championship, 18 Holes