GUIDELINES FOR GOLF DURING COVID 19 OUTBREAK
Thank you for choosing to golf at Wildflower Golf Course. We are so glad to be able to provide you with the opportunity for physical activity, respite, health, and wellness. The health and safety of our members, players, and staff are our utmost priority. We ask that all individuals help us to keep each other healthy and the course open for play by following current CDC recommendations.
- Staying home if you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing).
- Using social distance by maintaining at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the game of golf.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after touching a public surface, going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Using a cloth face covering is an additional measure to reduce the risk in public areas. Cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for social distancing.
In addition to the CDC guidelines, we are implementing the following guidelines:
- Book your tee times online if possible, or by calling 888-PLAY-WILD.
- Golfers must maintain a six foot distance between individuals at all times.
- One person per cart unless from the same household.
- Walking is highly encouraged.
- Flags must be left in place and not touched.
- Golf ball washers, rakes, towels, and sand bottles have all been removed from the course.
- Scorecards are available upon request.
- The beverage cart will not be available on the course.
- Rental clubs are not available.
- Golfers are expected to refrain from gathering in groups at any time.
- Golf carts are sanitized by pro shop staff before and after each round of golf.
- Cups have been modified to eliminate the need to touch the cup in any manner.
- Golfers are encouraged to leave the premises immediately following your round of golf.
- The driving range is opening on Friday, May 8. Buckets of balls can be picked up and paid for at the Proshop.