If finding a babysitter is holding you back from playing more golf, we’re here to help!
Now offering babysitting services through Fair Hills Resort available Fridays and Saturdays
Our sitters are a diverse group of Fair Hills Resort employees at least ages 18+ with extensive childcare experience. Most of the sitters are female, but we often have some males in our group as well. When your reservation is scheduled, we will send you a detailed email confirmation that includes your sitter’s name, their bio and a photo. While having fun is the name of the game, your child’s safety is our first priority. We will need to have a food allergy form filled out and signed for each child. Contact information is also required in case of emergency while you are on the course.
While under our care, our sitters will keep your child(ren) happy and entertained! A bright and energetic sitter will meet you at Wildflower Golf Course. The sitter and your child(ren) will partake in a variety of engaging activities at Fair Hills Resort (located across the road from Wildflower Golf Course)! Outdoor activities include walks around the resort, playground and sand play, chalk, basketball, volleyball, scavenger hunts, swimming and more. Indoor activities include arts and crafts, story time, dress-up, board games, billiards, ping pong, puzzles and more. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. Scheduling is based on availability.
Cost: $12 per hour for the first child in the family, plus $2 per hour for each additional sibling
To reserve your tee times and babysitting, please call 888-PLAY-WILD and ask for Laura, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How many children can be booked for one babysitter?
- 3 children maximum per babysitter
- What if my child becomes ill or injured?
- Our staff is trained to handle basic injuries and illnesses. In the event of any illness or serious injury, we will contact the emergency contact listed on the waiver ASAP.
- Can meals/snacks be provided for my children?
- You may bring a lunch for your child or you may purchase lunch and snacks for $8/child.
- What if my child has allergies?
- The provided allergy form must be filled out and returned when you make your booking.
- How do I pay for this?
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or if it is determined to be a rain-day at the course (your card will be credited should this happen).
- What if one of my children can swim but not the other?
- You may indicate that on the information form for the babysitter and if you have a flotation device for the non-swimmer that must be included when you drop them off.
- What is the maximum amount of time my child can be with the babysitter?
- 5 hours for 18 holes, and 2.5 hours for 9 holes.
- How old do the kids have to be?
- Children must be a minimum of 3 years old.