2019 Men’s League
- 15 week men’s league, every Tuesday from May 7 – August 13, rounds can be played anytime on Tuesday (depending on membership)
- 2-man teams
- 9 hole league, front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer
- Format will vary each week. Examples include: best ball, scramble, alternate shot, mixed tees, shamble, etc.
- Both gross & net scoring every week
- Men’s League is free!
- Optional weekly gross & net skins games – $5 per person per division
- GHIN Handicaps are required to be eligible for net division
- A team must play at least 8 weeks out of the summer to qualify for end of season awards
- The best 8 weekly scores for each team will be used. After the team has 8 weekly scores, the worst scores will begin to be dropped
- Tuesday, June 18, after 8 weeks of league play, weekly standings will be calculated and posted
- Tuesday, August 13 will be the 18 hole, Men’s League Championship Tournament with a 3:00 pm shotgun start and a meal & awards banquet following. Price TBD
Our intention is to have fun mixed in with a little bit of competition. Please e-mail email@example.com for further questions or to sign up your team.